I'm so on top of things this month that I am posting September before September's over....I'm also not expecting anything super exciting for tomorrow.
Anyway, one major thing went on this past month and that is that we moved! We are back in LA. Venice to be exact. We are loving Venice and our new place. We are subletting an apartment (and a cat). So, if you are wondering why we have all new furnishings, all of our furniture and junk is packed away in a box somewhere in Carson...we hope.
If you are around we would love visitors!! We have an extra bed and it's not one of the rock hard mattresses that we make our parents sleep on when they visit...sorry Folks. Those things suck and we didn't realize it until we were forced to sleep on them. However, Jason just informed me that he liked them...but he once fell asleep while eating a taco...
I hope you are all doing well! Thanks for checking out our photos.
Christie
![]() |
| September 2009 |

No comments:
Post a Comment