![]() |
| April 2008 |
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Here are our April photos. We had a packed month of activities and guests including visits from Christi, Rich and Tesa from Cincinnati, Michael and Diane from Alameda, CA, and Michael and Onora from Houston with activities like a beach bonfire, Legoland, Wild Animal Park, and Thurston's first time in the pool! We had a great time with everyone and we are always hoping for more guests. Thurston's birthday is tomorrow so look out for birthday party pics soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hello Christie or other "Z"! Been searching Contact info for Diane nee Ashworth zB n' Michael of Alameda, formerly Hickory St. Oakland CA... Want to thrill Di with voice from past for Birthday on 22nd (my Aunt Dolly,Uncle Karl, Cousin Gloria lived next door so Di n' I close girlhood friends (hysterical evidence-photos!); we wrote thruout teens, visited in my 20's but less often. Aware of the M.D., followed suit; seen some artwork; but for life of me can't snag Contact Info. ...Especially want get back in touch cuz am relocating after 20+ yrs to Bay Area-Benicia! Kids are there & am moving 90-yr-old Mom from Las Vegas even! Diane will be very excited-- I always loved her laugh! Would you trust & send me her email? I can send on-line B'day Card even faster that way... I'll be Bay after 8/5 briefly, settling Mom & would love visit w/her... Not sure Mike will remember me, mention identifiers ... for a time I was seeing best friend Carl. Your "T" is gorgeous! I'll be eagerly checking google mailbox: dawnlorien7@gmail.com I'm also now in a Facebook group, think its EastBay, can find me there, as Dawn Christensen or as part of the Wendt Family group. Just Di's email would allow me have Card greet her Tues morning... I've had Her Day circled EVERY calendar since we were kids. Maybe you can send this whole Post to Michael. Trusting Blog will "ping" you /send e-alert. Congrats beautiful family. Am SO grateful you posted traceable caption w/ D & M's pics. VIVA la Web! I'm near to finally finding my oldest dear girlfriend... I'm guilty party for disappearing...no excuses! ~~dawn
Post a Comment